Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do those do-it-yourself hair highlights really work? what/which one works best?

herbal essences



it has no amonia



so it's safe if u get a bit on your skin or hands



but be sure to cover your shoulders with a towel



and put vaselene on your hair line so that you dont get it on your skin



good luck happy dying



Do those do-it-yourself hair highlights really work? what/which one works best?

It depends on the company. I don't know which is best but, if you know a company that you think is the best try using that company's highlight thing. But the best is just go to a hair salon and do it there it's easier.



Do those do-it-yourself hair highlights really work? what/which one works best?

I used Herbal Essences copper highlights. They worked pretty well, though a few weeks after I did them, my hair would clump up (like get tangled and hard) while I was washing my hair. But after a while, maybe a month or two, my hair went back to normal, and it's pretty soft now. (I did mine last summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment