Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

I'm getting a perm %26amp; highlights [purple and white-blond?...like 2 highlights] and trying to decided if I want to cut my hair too. This is the cut I'm thinking about:



http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/181/5...



And this is me:



http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5606/...



http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



[sorrrrrry. Couldn't find a good one]



should I go for it? All of it? or just the perm and highlights?



p.s. here's another pic...that shows the grossness of my faceshape better...high forhead, round long face. Pretty ew. Think the cut will work?:



http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5053/...



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

if u get a hair cut it should be in layers!!!! they will end SOOOO cute!!!



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

DONT perm ur hair!!!! i tried to do that so i would have loose curls and it didnt turn out...its a pain ruins ur hair and ruins ur hair even more to get it taken out!! highlight it and just cut it cute



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

Your really pretty, I wouldent perm your hair.



Plus when a perm starts to grow out it can look really awful.



The side finge would look pretty tho, just not the perm,



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

I think it'll look pretty good!



go for it!



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

I think you look soo much better with the straight hair. You can go for the highlights though! but not the perm



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

the cut u whant is more of a hairstyle not a cut! if you just put a little of ur hair back with some of the curls hanging out then u will have a pretty close fit. r u really going to get perm and highlights at the same trip! it will seriously damage ur hair esspecially the perm! i would wait to do one of them later so u can wait for ur hair to recover!



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

Dude, DO NOT perm your hair. Me and my mom permed our hair in the summer, and ever since, our hair falls out. Like when I'm in the shower and would run my finger through my hair to get the shampoo or conditioner out, a bunch of my poor hair comes out ): So yeah.



Get the 1st hair style. I think it would match your face and everything. And you should dye your hair red too. It would look so cute, trust me :D



And try smiling more!



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

i would say no to the perm and purple and white-blond highlights. cut it a little shorter and have your stylist give you layers that will accent the shape of your face. get more bangs. my friend has a huge forehead and their bangs cover it up. plus. have a lil more hair in the bottom layer than that picture.



You could get highlights but i wouldnt get too pronouced ones.



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

#1. You should NEVER get your hair permed and colored in the same day and any hairstylist that would do that should be fired from her job! Your hair will be so damaged that could fall out!



#2. Dont get a perm. If your want some loose curls in your hair use a bigger barrel curling iron.



#3. The haircut that you are thinking about is very cute and you CAN accomplish that look with just a curling iron.



Good Luck and Merry Christmas!



Hair cut? Perm? highlights?

You have to be really careful with perms. Your hair really does fall out. I've had my hair permed once a year for six years now and it's starting to scare me. I'm thinking about growing it out because of that, but I don't know what I'm going to do with it when half of it is curly and the other half is straight. It's going to be a mess.



Highlights and perms both stress out your hair. My hair breaks easily anyways, so I would never even consider doing both at the same time, let alone on the same day. Whatever you decide just be careful.



You are gorgeous. You shouldn't worry too much. I think you should just layer your hair and maybe get your eyebrows shaped differently too. You were talking about not liking that your face looks long, so if you cut your hair it will make your face seem shorter. I personally like long hair, so I wouldn't but it's good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment