Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How bad is it for henna-dyed thin hair if I want to wash off that color and then dye it blond with h

I have dyed my hair with henna many times. You cannot put any color on henna-dyed hair cos it won't work. So I wanna go to a hairdresser so they wash off the henna, and then I want to color it strawberry blond with highlights. My hair is thin, and the natural color is light brown. HOW DAMAGING WILL IT BE TOO DO THOSE 3 PROCEDURES???



How bad is it for henna-dyed thin hair if I want to wash off that color and then dye it blond with highlights?

You need to use a fruit-based stripper to remove the henna and then you need to condition your hair extensively before you try to color it again. If your hair is thin from processing you might want to try a rebuilding type of conditioning regime. How damaging the process will be depends on how long you take to do the process and how severely damaged your hair is to begin with.



Use the right stuff and make sure your hair is healthy enough for the process and you shouldn't go bald.



How bad is it for henna-dyed thin hair if I want to wash off that color and then dye it blond with highlights?

henna is best for the hair ..colouring will damage your hair already your hair is thin why you whant to experement on it .



How bad is it for henna-dyed thin hair if I want to wash off that color and then dye it blond with highlights?

IF YOU HAVE HENNA ON YOUR HAIR, GOOOOOOOOOOOO TO A STYLIST, YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU APPLY TO THE HAIR AFTER HENNA...... A STYLIST



How bad is it for henna-dyed thin hair if I want to wash off that color and then dye it blond with highlights?

u have to remove the henna first and if you don't know how, get your hairdresser to advice you. always dark colors thickens the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment