Thursday, July 30, 2009

ATTN hair stylists, please help. I have strawberry blondish hair, but I'm thinking about highli

I have natural strawberry blonde hair, it isn't colored at all. I've been wanting highlights for a while because every year my hair seems to get darker, so now I have a lot of brown in it as well (red, blonde and brown!) Would highlights look funny with my hair color? I get compliments on it because it is a unique color, but I want it a little lighter.



Also, my mom has black hair, and I've noticed that I am starting to get some BLACK hair! This is crazy to me because I don't understand how I can have blonde and black hair at the same time....It's not noticeable yet to others but I can see it. Anyway, would a stylist be able to handle highlighting my hair since it has so many colors in it already? Any professional advice would be great.



ATTN hair stylists, please help. I have strawberry blondish hair, but I'm thinking about highlights...?

IF I WERE YOU , I WOULD LEAVE YOUR HAIR ALONE !!!!



PLEASE TAKE THIS ADVICE FROM ME.



SOME OF US WOULD DIE TO HAVE HAIR LIKE YOUR'S.



YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING COMPLIMENTS ON YOUR HAIR SO WHY CHANGE?



I KNOW YOU MAY WANT 2 CHANGE YOUR STYLE EVERY NOW AND THEN. AND THAT'S OKAY BUT, TO GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THEIR WILL BE PLENTY OF STEPS AND TO MUCH PROCESSING TIME .



IT WILL ONLY DAMAGE YOUR HAIR, AND TRUST ME U DON'T WANT THAT.



ATTN hair stylists, please help. I have strawberry blondish hair, but I'm thinking about highlights...?

It sounds you have quite a lot going on with you're hair! I'm afraid that highlights might be too much because highlights look different of different colours of hair, and you seem to have them all! Is it possible for you to have a link to a picture of you're hair or something similar? I suggest going to a professional and asking them what they think, it's hard to give a good, accurate answer over the internet when i cannot see you're hair. Good Luck!



ATTN hair stylists, please help. I have strawberry blondish hair, but I'm thinking about highlights...?

well i think u should definitly keep the strawberry blonde and that it!

No comments:

Post a Comment