Thursday, July 30, 2009

Help, I dyed my hair brown,2 days later added blond highlights, my hair melted and broke off, Why? H

I never was brown so I went to my base color, It was too dark so I went and got blond highlights all over to lighten it up. My hair was melting,breaking off. Did the hair dresser leave it on too long. This never happened to me ever and I was wondering since I dyed my hair brown, then added highlights it was my fault. I had this professionally done both times.I haven't colored my hair for 7 months prior to this. I am a wreck!



Help, I dyed my hair brown,2 days later added blond highlights, my hair melted and broke off, Why? Help?

It is possible that the hair dresser that did, but i think you killed it by dieing too much in a short period of time...you should wait a couple months and ask a professional to do it. And if you want your true hair color you should get temporary die and wait for your growouts to grow out...



Help, I dyed my hair brown,2 days later added blond highlights, my hair melted and broke off, Why? Help?

The problem is not so much the color you put on your hair but the condition your hair is in when you color it. Wash your scalp and condition your hair. I don't wash my hair every day because I color every 4-5 weeks (to cover gray). My hair has been shades of red, blonde, brown, and multi. I use Biolage Shampoo and Coral Beach conditioner. After I condition and rinse, I always add a little conditioner to the ends and leave in before I towel dry. My hair looks great all the time! And very soft! Good luck, and don't wash your hair for a couple of days if you can help it, before the next color. The dye wil take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment