Thursday, July 30, 2009

Questions about highlights and hair coloring?

i'm about to start college soon. i want a change. my hair is dark yucky blackish-brown and i want to go lighter. i'm thinking of highlights. i want it to look natural. what colors should i consider. what should i ask for? i don't want blonde or brassy orange color. how much would it cost? do i have to worry about root touch up. partial vs. full highlights. i want it to blend in nicely with my hair.



oh my. you can tell i'm nervous ----i had bad experiences.



Questions about highlights and hair coloring?

I would recommend going a shade or two lighter than your hair color. I would do partial highlighs (possibly in the crown). If you get full highlights it wil possibly not look so natural. I would go to a salon to get it professionally done. Touch ups are not as much as the initial dye job. It is pricier if you have long hair. They usuall run anywhere from 60 to over a $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment