Thursday, July 30, 2009

I just recently got highlights but my hair wont curl anymore...help!?

last thursday, feb. 14th i got some blonde highlights put in my hair.



but i also got a wash and cut after the highlights but my ends are fried and you can really tell. so im going to go back for another haircut.



but my main concern is that fact that i have beautiful curls but since getting the highlights my hair wont curl the slighest bit!



what is going on?



will my hair ever curl again?



is there anything that i can do to make it curl?



please....desperate!



thank you :]



I just recently got highlights but my hair wont curl anymore...help!?

It depends on how thick your hair is. I have baby fine hair and I was told my several hairdressers over the years (I'm 38) that my hair follicle is not thick enough to hold two processes. So I have to decide on having straight hair with highlights or curly hair (from a perm) with my natural color.



My hair fried and frizzed out when I had both processes done to my hair. So I chose to have highlights and I gave up wanting a perm.



I just recently got highlights but my hair wont curl anymore...help!?

yupp , they will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment