Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

Last year my mom let me highlight my hair, but then it grew out and i got it cut. I asked her if I could get more highlights, but she said no, it damages your hair. How do I get natural highlights with out products light sun in/ I have dark black hair. Is there like a shampoo that gives you natural highlights?



How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

black hair is beautiful why change it...



How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

yea but idk wat its called srry...........!!! xoxox



How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

no their isnt anything the idea is natural



that means natualy



you cant make them



the only way is to bleach



sorry



How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

the sun or something like feria



How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

u cant get natural highlights...



How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

that question only has one answer, that is you can only hope that they grow out.



How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

Well, it doesn't actually highlight your hair but I've heard Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions gives you excellent shine, gives radiance to dull hair, and protects your hair from damage.



How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

I don't know what "ntural highlights" are.



But really... I think your hair is too dark



How do I get ntural highlights? I have really dark hair?

welll i don't know if this will work cause you have such dark hair but maybe try and put some lemon juice in your hair and stand in the sun it makes your hair go lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment