Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair dye & highlights?

In the past year or two i always dyed my hair myself, and it never stayed in because it was cheap dye. Now i want to get my hair done professionally



my full head dyed,



with SOME highlights. like three different colors.



how much will that all cost?



ALSO - i heard sallys hair salon or something has very good hair die that is very strong? how much is that



Hair dye %26amp; highlights?

First of all...what color is the base color? Here r some tips from me:



My personal favorite is very light brown with darker brown highlights. But if u want 3 different colored highlights, u can add black and dirty blonde(Red looks hot too, but that's a rock style). I like it because this color and highlights combination looks great with everything(I mean every skin color, face shape or eye color).



If u choose a blonde base, try with light brown, black and dark brown highlights(or the red).



Hope it helped! xoxo



Hair dye %26amp; highlights?

highlights alone cost around 70 dollars....i am guessing it would cost around $100-$200



Hair dye %26amp; highlights?

I would try going to the Aveda institute where I got great high and low lights for about 1/3 of the cost. They use Aveda products which are fabulous for your hair! Mine cost about $60 incl the $10 tip.



Check out the website to find a location near you...



http://www.avedainstitutes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment