Thursday, July 30, 2009

Grey hair and highlights?

I have almost Jet black hair . Unfortunatly at the front of my head I 'm starting to grey . I always wanted to get some kind of highlights . Every time I tried it was barley noticable . Now the grey is there do think it will be harder or easier to get highlights .



Grey hair and highlights?

i have grey hairs too, but not in front. they are coming in at the top of my hair and i know i'm gonna dye it really soon. if u go to a salon that does highlight placement well, they should be able to cover the greys with the right foiling technique. or u can just do a demi-permanent all over your hair. its stronger than a semipermanent, but still fades out instead of you having to grow out the color. the problem is, it wont lighten your hair, it will just change the color of your greys to blend them in.



Grey hair and highlights?

ur old woman

No comments:

Post a Comment