Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair dye/highlights?

i currently have growing out blonde/reddish and copper highlights



that about an inch from the top of my head.



i was thinking if dye my hair strawberry blonde with blonde highlights and possibly a brown on the under half if possible?



with my hair be totally damaged and dry? how long until i have to get it dyed again? and will the color not take because off my blonde highlights?



any other suggestions im bored with my hair anything would help



thanks:D



Hair dye/highlights?

no. Anytime you add a darker pigment to your hair, it will help to strengthen your locks. It sounds like it would be pretty. The blonder your hair, the more likely it is to break and be damaged. Within reason of course.



Hair dye/highlights?

My hair is strawberry blonde naturally. i like it. i think strawberry blonde with blonde hightlights would look great, but i wouldnt puitbrown under it. it would look really busy,and it woulld damage your hair. You should stick to 1 or 2 colors at the most. That would look great!



Hair dye/highlights?

I love the radical look of two tone hair. I would first go to a salon to have it done and then try to keep it up on your own.



Your hair will dry out to a point..Dyes are harsh.



I always did blond but it is too harsh to it is much better to streak some of our hair instead of dye all of it.



Have fun and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment