Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have medium, blonde, straight hair, natural highlights. I would like a new cut, but am not sure wh

Something flirty, fun and fresh to start off the school year. I am looking at layers and side-swept bangs, but do not know if that would be best to flatter my oval-round face. I am sick of having blah, straight hair, but am not willing to get highlights, extensions, or anything artificial. Please help me find a great new hair cut!



I have medium, blonde, straight hair, natural highlights. I would like a new cut, but am not sure what.?

Oh my GOD! I have medium, straight, blonde hair with natural highlights, too! How weird? Last year, I got long layers with sideswept bangs, I miss it! But now my hair is long, without layers, and beach blonde but I'm thinking about going back to my old cut. You should definitely try it, it looks good on a round face, too.



I have medium, blonde, straight hair, natural highlights. I would like a new cut, but am not sure what.?

I have your same exact hair and I was looking for something flirty and fresh too.



I got it cut to my chin with pieces in front (think claire danes in brokedown palace) and then razor edging to give it texture with splicing to keep it looking a little chunky/choppy. I have an oval face as well. I LOVE my haircut. My hair has always been very long, but this is just so flirty.



I didn't like having stick straight blah hair that did nothing. With it shorter like this, I have TONS of body and volume and style, and I barely have to do anything to it to make it look great! And it's very feminine.



if you're not ready to chop off yor hair, start thinking about multi-length bangs. A friend of mine did that last month. Demi bangs that got gradually, chunkily longer. A GREAT face-frame, and an easy way to add interest to not-so-lively hair.



whatever you decide to do, I always let my stylist have a lot of control. I trust her. They're trained to understand individual face-shape and hair types. Take suggestions from them!



good luck :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment