Monday, July 20, 2009

How do I do my make-up and hair highlights for my complexion?

I have a dark complexion, brown eyes, and long brown hair. I want to know how to do my make-up to make my eyes stand out...I also want to know whether I'm cold or warm? For my hair/skin do I get red or blond highlights?



How do I do my make-up and hair highlights for my complexion?

i think light colours on dark skin look stunning and if you have blonde highlights your look really good



How do I do my make-up and hair highlights for my complexion?

It sounds to me like you are warm. For brown eyes, use green or violet eye shadow. Never match your eye shadow to your clothes, always match it to your eyes/skin. For the hair, dark blond would look best. Your coloring sounds a lot like my sister, and that is what looks best on her.



How do I do my make-up and hair highlights for my complexion?

My hair stylist says that undertone dark highlights combined with slight blonde over highlights creates the best depth.. and she is right...



Start with a color two shades darker then yours... get a highlight cap from any beauty supply store and go for it.. do NOT use thick chinking.. but thin strands....



A few days later do the same thing but with the blonde highlights... add a few extra around the sides of your face to frame your face.. It looks absolutly awesome!



Make up for Brown eyes would be the smoky green jewel tones.. nothing too limey... but not military green either.. somewhere in the middle. Also, use Brown eyeliner, not black and your eyes will Pop...



:) Have fun



How do I do my make-up and hair highlights for my complexion?

go into nordstroms and have the girls at the mac counter because macs the best makeup match you with color for your complexiion



How do I do my make-up and hair highlights for my complexion?

If you decide to go more than 2 shades lighter than your normal hair color It will look trendy in moderate streaks but not natural.



For your hair color take a look at sunset brown (Clairol) or auburns. I am very fair and burn (copper brown hair)easily but still if I go too blonde I will look pale and sick. People's features stand out more with darker hair. \For eyes try a good mascara and plum liner.



How do I do my make-up and hair highlights for my complexion?

You sound like you are warm-toned, and I think blonde or chestnut highlights would be really pretty in your hair. Just make sure the highlights are more golden in color (not ashy!)



If you go to covergirl.com, they have a quiz that "color matches" you so you can find out for sure what tone you are-- it will then give you custom recommendations for what colors will look best on your skin tone.



http://www.covergirl.com/whatsright/colo...



As a general rule, earth toned makeup colors will look great on you - (i.e. browns, oranges, taupes, peaches, etc.) Also, foundation with yellow-undertones will be much more flattering.



How do I do my make-up and hair highlights for my complexion?

Tips on Makeup /cosmetic tricks /celebrities makeup/



hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Tips on mineral/bare mineral makeup and how to apply...



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Tips on Eye makeup / Smokey eyes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment