Monday, July 20, 2009

Tri-color hair highlights?

I recently heard of tri-color highlights. (Getting highlights but instead of just highlighting it one color, getting three different colors). I have darkk brown hair, I was thinking Red/Auburn and Natural blonde..not sure about the 3rd color or if I even want a 3rd color. Any ideas, experiences, or pictures? Thank you.



Tri-color hair highlights?

for the 3rd color I would stay with a shade close to your natural color or a shade lighter or darker than your auburn shade. To many colors look foolish.



I have 3 color highlight/lowlight. Blonde/coffee/chili and I love it.



Tri-color hair highlights?

Just one piece of advice. If you are going to use any shade of blonde, get it done by a pro. If you are not careful your blonde highlights can have a greenish hue to them. I'm not sure why this happens with brown hair, but it does. I've had it happen to me, so don't do it yourself.



Tri-color hair highlights?

buy paint ...it will be cheaper in the long run...and save you alot of money...Clairol will be p-ssed...but you can do it...the paint is more permanent...thanks for asking ...good luck



Tri-color hair highlights?

I have dark brown hair and I did the tri color hi-lighting. I used blonde, red and black. I concentrated more on red and the least on black. It looks really really hot! I love it. Just make sure you balance the colors out and get it down professionally.



Tri-color hair highlights?

Tri-Color Highlights. When Done by A Professional, They Can Be BOLD Or Subtle. If You Choose Bold, You May Get A Burgundy Red (Red-Violet) A Copper Red (Orange-Red) And A Burnished Brown. (Dark Gold) A Subtle Version Might Be A Soft, Brownish Gold, A Cool Silvery Brown And Warm Caramel Brown. And Either Type Can Look Terriffic! And Be Very Low Maintenance.



Tri-color hair highlights?

I have tri-colored highlights the colors i have are like a light brownish blonde, a redish brown and then my natural color which is dark brown almost black. Just go for like the reds light browns and maybe even a blonde but not to blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment