Saturday, July 25, 2009

When it is safe to add addit. highlights to newly highlighted hair?

My sister highlighted my hair last night and it turned out to be a little to much blonde for me. I want to add some light brown highlights to it to kind of even it out. When is it safe to do so without totally damaging my hair? I have dark brown hair and did blonde highlights. I just want to add a golden brown highlights to off set some of the blonde?



When it is safe to add addit. highlights to newly highlighted hair?

don`t worry if you not putting that much brown in you hair it should not damage it if you put it in right away



When it is safe to add addit. highlights to newly highlighted hair?

wait at least a week! give your hair a little break then do it!! DONT USE BOX COLOR EITHER IT IS WAY BAD FOR YOUR HAIR. GO TO A PROFESSIONAL!



When it is safe to add addit. highlights to newly highlighted hair?

Just be very careful. Put lots of conditioning on your hair before to get it ready for the new highlights. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment