Saturday, July 25, 2009

Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

ok Im going to get my hair done tomorrow, which looks better these are 2 old pix my face looks the same just the hair is different..



http://a645.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



Blonde



OR



http://myspace-474.vo.llnwd.net/01465/47...



Brunette!



i also like this hair ( jessica simpson )



http://i13.tinypic.com/2v1vkh5.jpg



and this im also considering (kelly Ripa)



http://i3.tinypic.com/2py18up.jpg



Should I go back to the old me? Or start with something new? all are kind of similar right now i have the brunette and its a little past my shoulders plz help!



Or if you have any cute highlighting ideas that would compliment my skin tone better shout em out pix are always helpful



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

Honestly I think the brunette makes you look prettier and it catches more attention than blonde. Brunette also makes your eyes stand out.. and since your skin is light, blonde can make one look dull. I'm light skinned too and I think brunette looks best with that kind of skin color. Jessica Simpson's hair will work nicely on you.. try something different not because kelly Ripa's hair style looks too typical... but whatever you choose, do it because YOU think it'll look nice, not what we yahoo answerers say. Good luck!



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

Brunnette!



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

Jessica Simpson but Brunett!



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

I think you should get the Jessica Simpson in brunette, because the brunette compliments your skin tone and the curls add a bounce to your look, rather than straight



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

the first one... u look good regardless. but look even better on the first one



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

You lok MUCH better as a brunette. It brings out your eyes and evens out your skin tone.



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

well u look nicer with brunette u can have some changes though like a new different hair cut dnt go too short on ur hair but like with few short layers at the back and steps in the front it would look nice ^_^



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

ok well first i love the first picture the hair looks great on you now the second one i dont like to much i think you have so much more going on when your a blonde and the other do would look great on you also but i think i like jessica simpson better because its wavy and i think that would look great on you



good luck



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

Hey if you have burnette haire like i do and want some thing funkey and fresh you should get a layerd cut the get blond and red hilights. but i warn you that the red will fade in 2 weeks max so maybey go with black and blond hilights



hope this helps!



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

! brunette !



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

I really like the first blonde one much better, it makes you glow! I say stick with the blonde and have FUN!!!!!



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

I like the first pic of you with lighter hair..I like the cut on that one, and combo. that with the Jessica Simpson hair color. That's one of the only times I've seen her with that hair color, she's usually all blonde, but the lowlights add depth to it and make it not so cheezy looking. I think that would look good on you-keeping it natural, you don't want too over blonde like the Kelly Ripa pic



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

I LIKE THE BLONDE!



IMMA blonde too=)



i love the hair cut.... i love the jessica simpson style.. but it woud prolly only look that good for 1 day... u know how it is! When u go to ur stylist and they fix it. Plus, those r hair extensions.. so prolly the best bet would b the kelly rippa look! GOOD LUCK!



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

sweetheart, you are so beautiful.. any hair do will look good on you.



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

Brunette! You look sooo much older!



Which looks better on me? Hair ~ Highlights( pix )?

I think the blond is too light, brunette is too dark... and the jessica simpson is just right!! its in-between and i think it'd look really good on you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment