Monday, July 27, 2009

Dye my hair nd highlights!help!!!!!!!!!?

ok so thz iz my first tyme to dye my hair!nd highlighten it!!!!and imma do it on jan. my hair is DARK BROWN almost black nd wut color do u think should i get?im only 13 yrs. old and dye it nd i want highlights wut color???plz!!!!!!!im skin color is cream so wut do u think should i get???????



Dye my hair nd highlights!help!!!!!!!!!?

red highlights most definetly!



Dye my hair nd highlights!help!!!!!!!!!?

leave your hair alone and grow up , and for gods sake learn to spell.



Dye my hair nd highlights!help!!!!!!!!!?

Highlights and dyes damage and dry the hair big time. You are too young to deal w/ damaged hair. Plus it never grows back the same way it was before. I'm telling u out of experience. Are ur parents ok w/ u highlightening ur hair



Dye my hair nd highlights!help!!!!!!!!!?

Free beauty tips on hair highlighting



Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /cosmetic tricks /celebrities makeup/



/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment