Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cost of Hair Highlights. . . Holiday Hair Maybe?

How much are highlights?



I want to get blonde highlights in my hair and I need to know how much it is going to cost.



Please help!!!



My hairs shoulder length. %26amp; dark brown.



Cost of Hair Highlights. . . Holiday Hair Maybe?

it all depends on how long your hair is and where you go i mean when igot my hair highlighted with blonde it cost me $30.00 and my hair is a lil bit past my shoulders. so yeah hope i helped



Cost of Hair Highlights. . . Holiday Hair Maybe?

when dying my hair i always get a light honey blonde kit from wal-mart by dark n lovely $3.99 or less make sure it has the booster pack included then use a semi- permnanent dye to get the desired color and you can change it up as frequently as u like



Cost of Hair Highlights. . . Holiday Hair Maybe?

depends on what salon that you planning on going to. I have long hair 4" below my shoulders and I normally pay $70 to $90 for the whole head. If you are not planning on spending that much, have them do a half head. I don't suggest that you do it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment