Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair highlights like this (pic included)?

I want to get highlights like this (done professionally lol) but not sure if it will look ok with my colourings? cause I have very pale skin, light blue eyes, light eyebrows but really dark brown hair naturally...will the colours look to fake against my dark hair, what do you think?



If you could post a pic of different coloured highlights that you think would look more natural with my colourings, that would be great (not red please lol)



thanks :)



http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s149/...



Hair highlights like this (pic included)?

i thnk that blond streaks would look really pretty



Hair highlights like this (pic included)?

Highlights are streaks throughout the hair lighter than your natural color. Lowlights are the same except darker than your color.



A lighter brown throughout your hair would look nice, but a bright blonde would look silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment