Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair highlights!?

2 weeks ago i got highlights in me RELAXED hair..



i think they are too light so i want to dye my hair back to dark brown or black.



Is this too much %26amp;



Will my har get to damaged?



please help!



THx



Hair highlights!?

Rule of the thumb is that you need to wait 2 weeks bewtween each chemical process to the hair. Now since you received highlights 2 weeks ago, it will be ok now to get another chemical process done. I would not suggest you color your hair at home. Since you have highlight, different things to hair. Haircolor has differnet bases, some green, red, blue yellow, etc. So when the haircolor is put on your hair reacts with hair, it could casue different color changes then attended. So I strongly suggest going to a professional hair stylist. Hope I've helped.



Hair highlights!?

go to a salon they will get u back normal



Hair highlights!?

i think it will get super damaged!!! just let it fade or use some vegetable derived dye with no harsh chemicals.



Hair highlights!?

You need to call your stylist and see what they say. Personally I think it's to much for your hair to take on such a short amount of time. Good Luck.



Hair highlights!?

Ask a professional. It's your hair.



Hair highlights!?

go to a good quality salon



Hair highlights!?

dye it back PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment