Monday, July 20, 2009

What color highlights, or color of hair?

I am naturally a dark blonde, but about a few months ago I had my hair highlighted with a light blonde and a medium dark brown. So therefore I had my natural color, a light blonde, and brown all in my hair. it wasn't choppy looking, it actually all flowed so it looked very good. Everyone likes my hair but I wanted change. So i was thinking about maybe putting more brown highlights then blonde highlights this time and maybe dying the under part a dark brown, or maybe dying my hair a light brown and highlighting it with goldish-blonde highlights and then adding side bangs. I have a tannish kind of medium tone skin, so what do you all think I should do because I'm getting my hair colored pretty quick and I dont know what to do? Or if you have a different opinion please let me know. Anything would help!



What color highlights, or color of hair?

If where you i would get a blond hair die and brown:



1: die all you hair bolnd



2: add light brown highlights



3: then add diffrent tones of brown every where else leving some blond showing.



What color highlights, or color of hair?

U are cute

No comments:

Post a Comment