Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair Highlights Problem.?

I'm not sure if many or any of u will know about this. I have mixed race hair which is naturally a very dark brown - very dark.



I've used the same hairdresser for 3 years and have had my hair highlighted on 2 occassions. Only I think they either misunderstand what I want or I'm not explaining it properly.



I want my hair like a caramel/golden blonde. They let me choose from samples and they do it but it comes out hardly noticeable on my hair! Only if you looked really closely would you see I have highlights!



A friend told me I need to tell the hairdressers to bleach my hair in order to achieve the colour I want.



Does anyone know if this is true? Or have any ideas on how to achieve the colour I want? I basically want it the same colour as Beyonce's hair but in highlights - not all over.



Thank you



Hair Highlights Problem.?

Go back to your hairstylist and explain to them what you want.



They should fix it for free.



:D



Hair Highlights Problem.?

ya you have to bleach but talk to your hairdresser. if you have used her for 3 yrs she knows your hair and whats best for your hair. maybe bleaching would be to harsh

No comments:

Post a Comment