Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair highlights question (shampoo?)?

Okay so tomarrow I'm going to a salon to get highlights in my hair, and it's going to be my first time coloring my hair. I had my hair relaxed (professionaly, at a salon) like 2-3 years ago, so there have been chemicals in there before. I'm just wondering what kind of shampoos and conditioners are good to use with highlighted hair so the color won't fade. I want to keep it looking good as long as I can, so does anyone have any experience in this? Anyone know any good products that you actually have tried before and it worked great? Every reply helps! THANK YOU!



p.s. my hair is kinda ash blonde (a little dark, but in the sun it looks almost blonde) and I'm thinking of getting some lighter blonde highlights. like ashley tisdale's hair:



http://www.haylieduff.net/ashley/gallery...



if that helps any.



Hair highlights question (shampoo?)?

i have been coloring my hair since i was 9 im now 15 so avoid the following: tresama,pantine,sauve,and v-01......what ever you decide to get which you stylest will recomend to you if yoyu ask her make sure it is



color resistent (it works to keep the highlights in while cleaning your hair) o an the one i love using is the new harbol essense acid berries its for diyed hair it smells wonderful cleans your hair an makes it look great all while protecting it



Hair highlights question (shampoo?)?

i use pureology its gentle and won't fade color treated hair, not to mention it make your hair feel great



Hair highlights question (shampoo?)?

Pantene has a good line of hair care products that include color treated hair.



Hair highlights question (shampoo?)?

i use this special condition by pantene that is for blonde high lights. it works really well and keeps them looking great.



make sure you get the highlight version instead of the regular one



Hair highlights question (shampoo?)?

hair highlighting



Tips on Makeup /cosmetic tricks /celebrities makeup/



/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment