Saturday, July 25, 2009

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need help choosing hair highlights!?

I have very pale skin with dark brown hair.



I'm having trouble deciding what color highlights would look best.



Please help.



And if you have any tips on keeping your hair healthy after getting highlights please tell me.



PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need help choosing hair highlights!?

I would do blonde and auburn.



Leave in conditioner treatment works really well. It keeps your hair from getting fried.



PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need help choosing hair highlights!?

http://www.thehairstyler.com/



PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need help choosing hair highlights!?

FIRE RED!



PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need help choosing hair highlights!?

I have the same hair color as you, and i went with a mocha color highlights, their subtle and look natural. To help keep the highlights looking their best, use a shampoo especially for color treated hair. It will make sure they don't fade.



PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need help choosing hair highlights!?

Try some caramel/lighter brown highlights in your hair. It'll lighten up your appearance.. dark hair on pale skin is harsh.



PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need help choosing hair highlights!?

i think u should have dirty blonde highlights. and maybe u should put cream and some hair spray and something to make ur hair smell good becuase after the highlights it would smell pretty bad for about a month maybe or 3 weeks



its a good thing that my sister got highlights! :)



PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need help choosing hair highlights!?

I just got highlights yesterday. They layered my hair first and then I got one low shade of blonde, one light shade of blonde, and some of my natural dark brown hair left over of course. I also added two or three burgundy highlights and then dyed the bottom layer of hair burgundy. It turned out soooo good. I've never been so happy with a hairstyle and I've had pretty much everything you can think of. btw I'm a pale brunette as well.



Also, don't wash your hair for a few days before the highlights, and try to get your hair used to being washed less. You'll keep your colors looking cute longer



PLEASE HELP ME!!! I need help choosing hair highlights!?

try asking your hair colourist they have more experience than I do. There are many new shampoos that keep your colour and there are new colour boosts. Try overnight deep conditioners for super soft hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment